Choose how to be involved
Pacifica Congress invites you to join our Mentor-Mentee Program of leading Family Law Professionals
Learning & Networking with other professionals and sharing information, ideas and experiences
Pacifica Congress Mentor-Mentee program provides professional development strategy to connect more experienced family law members into developmental relationships with other members who want to expand their skills and experiences.
Benefits For Mentees
- you will be encouraged in your professional development
- your mentor will help you to identify and achieve career goals
- you will be helped to identify and correct gaps in your skills and knowledge
- your mentor’s feedback will
increase your confidence
- you will gain perspective on career options and opportunities
- your mentor gives you access to a senior role model
Mentees can Benefit with career advancement, higher salaries, and personal & professional development
Providing education for innovation and change in the legal systems which serve children and their families.
Benefits For Mentors
- recognised involvement in an organisation of strategic importance to your field
- you will gain new perspectives and insights in the family law field
- additional networking
- experience in team management and development
- you will have the opportunity for self reflection, and personal satisfaction
- organisations increasingly value an active mentoring programme and encourage senior staff to be mentors which will
develop your mentoring/coaching skills
Partnerships are a great vehicle for collaboration and can enable your organisation to combine areas of strength for a shared purpose. If you feel you are aligned to our mission, get in touch with us today.